Because non-intrusive, valuable content has higher call-to-action response rates...
Advertising online is known as digital advertising. Digital advertising allows companies to develop smarter business strategies because digital ads are easy to adjust based on performance. Real-time metrics provide valuable data about ad performance. Companies can use psychographics, demographics, and geographics to capture attention more effectively.
For example, a Facebook ad specifically targeted based on interest and location is more relevant, appealing, and engaging than a traditional ad. Because content seems more native in nature, these highly targeted social media ads are designed for attention and action. If you are looking to increase brand awareness, promote service, product, or event, or just generate leads, we can help design the right digital advertising strategy for your business.
Types of ads to consider:
- Google AdWords Ads: Use niche keywords to create ads that appear on Google’s search results.
- PPC Ads (pay-per-click): Cost is dependent on the number of clicks. PPC ads are ideal for lead generation and sales.
- CPM or CPT Ads (cost-per-mille or cost-per-thousand): Cost for 1000 impressions or views. CPM ads are great for building awareness around your brand, product, service, or event.
- Social Media Advertising: Paid ads that appear on social media networks such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram. For example, Facebook allows you to design the ad based on our marketing objective: brand awareness, reach, app installs, engagement, video views, lead generation or traffic.
- Email marketing: Emails sent to current and potential customers designed to increase brand loyalty, maximize brand awareness, provide valuable content, or increase sales.
- Native ads: Blend into a website and are often found on news sites. Social media ads found on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram are also examples of native ads.